2023 Chevy Silverado 1500BOLD IS JUST THE BEGINNING.
If you've been searching for your next worksite partner or off-roading companion, look no further than the 2023 Chevrolet Silverado 1500. Take a Silverado test-drive and you'll quickly discover that this light-duty Chevy pickup is perfectly suited for whatever you have in store. Offering a host of Chevy Silverado engine options and advanced trailering technologies, the 2023 Silverado 1500 is ready to assist with all your towing and hauling needs. And when you opt for a new Silverado diesel model, you can enjoy enhanced fuel efficiency throughout every drive. Learn more about the many reasons to buy a 2023 Chevy Silverado 1500 truck at our Chevrolet dealership near Shamokin!
Compare 2023 Chevy Silverado 1500 Trims
2023 Chevy Silverado 1500WT
- Chevy Safety Assist
- Class-leading cargo volume
- Push-button start and Remote Keyless Entry
- CornerStep rear bumper
2023 Chevy Silverado 1500Custom
- 2.7-liter turbo engine w/ 430 lb-ft of torque
- Trailering Package w/ remote vehicle starter system
- 10-way power driver’s seat w/ lumbar control
- 20-in. Bright Silver painted-aluminum wheels
2023 Chevy Silverado 1500Custom Trail Boss
- Z71 Off-Road package w/ 2-in. factory suspension lift
- Autotrac® 2-speed transfer case
- 18-in. high-gloss black-painted wheels
- Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac® Mud Terrain tires
2023 Chevy Silverado 1500LT
- 12.3-in. reconfigurable Driver Information Center
- 13.4-in. touchscreen display
- Available 20-in. painted aluminum wheels w/ machined face and Grazen-painted pockets
- LED reflector headlamps
2023 Chevy Silverado 1500RST
- Available 20-in. high-gloss black wheels
- Front 40/20/40 split-bench seat
- Automatic Emergency Braking
- Body-color center grille bar, bumpers and door handles
2023 Chevy Silverado 1500LT Trail Boss
- 8-speed automatic transmission
- 3 years of Remote Access
- Forward Collision Alert
- HD Rear Vision Camera
2023 Chevy Silverado 1500LTZ
- Perforated leather-appointed front seating
- 8 cameras w/ up to 14 views
- Chevy Safety Assist plus additional advanced safety technologies
- 20-in. polished-aluminum wheels
2023 Chevy Silverado 1500ZR2
- Multimatic DSSV™ dampers w/ front and rear Elockers
- Off-road cut front bumper
- Large underbody aluminum skid plates
- 33-in. Goodyear Wrangler Territory® Mud Terrain tires
2023 Chevy Silverado 1500High Country
- 5.3-liter EcoTec3 V8 engine
- Open-pore wood trim
- Available Super Cruise™ w/ trailering
- Premium leather seating
2023 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Specs & Performance
The 2023 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 pickup is built to take on every job, big or small. Tackle the road ahead in a 2023 Chevy Silverado 1500 Custom and enjoy a standard 2.7-liter Turbo engine paired with an 8-speed automatic transmission. Or you can upgrade to an even more powerful Chevy truck when you buy a Silverado 1500 RST near Shamokin for a 5.3-liter V8 engine. On top of it all, the new Silverado towing capacity can reach a maximum 13,300 pounds, making conquering any jobsite a breeze. Other 2023 Chevy Silverado 1500 engine specs and performance features can include:
- 2.7-liter Turbo High-Output engine with 310 hp and 430 lb-ft of torque
- 5.3-liter EcoTec3 V8 engine with 355 hp and 383 lb-ft of torque
- 6.2-liter EcoTec3 V8 engine with 420 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque
- 3.0-liter Duramax® Turbo-Diesel engine with 305 hp and 495 lb-ft of torque
- 2,260-lb. max payload capacity
2023 Chevy Silverado 1500 Interior & Safety
Danville Chevy fans are sure to appreciate the comfortable and connected 2023 Silverado interior. It's easier than ever to stay connected within the cabin thanks to a 13.4-inch infotainment touchscreen, which is optional on select new Silverado trims. And no matter the road conditions, local Silverado 1500 drivers will feel confident knowing the Chevy Safety Assist suite of features has their back. For an even more luxurious cabin, finance a 2023 Silverado 1500 High Country in Pennsylvania to gain premium leather seating and more. Additional 2023 Chevy Silverado 1500 interior and safety features may include:
- 12.3-inch reconfigurable Driver Information Center
- Forward Collision Alert and Automatic Emergency Braking
- Real wood trim and Ares leather seating surfaces
- Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning
- Super Cruise™ Driver-Assistance Technology
What's the 2023 Chevy Silverado Price?
The 2023 Chevy Silverado 1500 price can vary based on your preferred trim and packages. Chat with the Chevrolet finance specialists at Hawkins Chevrolet to learn how you can claim 2023 Silverado 1500 specials and other incentives to help lower costs on a new Silverado. Learn more about the new Silverado cost when you stop by our local Chevy truck dealer.
PA Chevrolet Dealer near Me
Want to learn more about the 2023 Chevy Silverado towing capabilities? Head to our Danville Chevy dealership to go over the new Silverado 1500 specs with our auto sales team. Once you've found your preferred Chevy Silverado trim, our team will be happy to help you go over new truck lease terms and auto loan rates so that you can craft a payment plan that you're happy with!
2023 Chevy Silverado 1500 Frequently Asked Questions
When can I order a 2023 Chevy Silverado 1500?
You can reserve a 2023 Chevy Silverado 1500 now at our local Chevrolet dealer.
What are the 2023 Chevy Silverado 1500 trim packages?
There are nine 2023 Chevy Silverado 1500 trims: Work Truck, Custom, Custom Trail Boss, LT, RST, LT Trail Boss, LTZ, ZR2, High Country.
What engine will the 2023 Chevy Silverado 1500 have?
The 2023 Chevy Silverado has a standard 2.7-liter Turbo High-Output engine, or you can choose from the following available options: 5.3-liter EcoTec3 V8 engine, 6.2-liter EcoTec3 V8 engine or 3.0-liter Duramax® Turbo-Diesel engine.
What colors does the 2023 Chevy Silverado 1500 come in?
The 2023 Chevy Silverado comes in nine available colors: Dark Ash Metallic, Radiant Red Tintcoat, Northsky Blue Metallic, Sterling Gray Metallic, Harvest Bronze Metallic, Summit White, Black, Glacier Blue Metallic and Sand Dune Metallic.